The foundation receives a lot of help from enthusiastic volunteers.
- Peter Paul de Bruijn, who donated his beloved Bleeker collection to the foundation, helps digitizing the Bleeker documentation and actively searches for interesting Bleeker instruments for the foundation.
- Hans van Eijk helps with photographing through historical microscopes, a collaborative project between SHM and NGVM.
- Dr. Ad Labrujere, with the help of Lia, photographs all the collection items for the website and studies the electrical measuring equipment which he measures and describes.
- Walter Machielsen helps with photographing through historical microscopes, a collaborative project between SHM and NGVM.
- Frank Pothoven opens microscopes, studies (unknown) instruments, and helps with finding missing information. Currently, he is building a model of the Bleeker factory.
- Dr. Lesley Robertson helps with the correction of the English website and the search for information about the makers.